The weight and bulkiness does make this a bit harder to store. With our other grill brushes I'd leave them hanging on the grill all the time. Since this is wood I don't think it is a good idea to leave it outside to the elements (especially rain). So, I store it in our deck box. I do wish it already came with at least a hole at the end of the handle so that I could hang it while I am using the grill.
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
Junior Grill Brush Brush: Stainless/Black Steel
The weight and bulkiness does make this a bit harder to store. With our other grill brushes I'd leave them hanging on the grill all the time. Since this is wood I don't think it is a good idea to leave it outside to the elements (especially rain). So, I store it in our deck box. I do wish it already came with at least a hole at the end of the handle so that I could hang it while I am using the grill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment