Buy Mr. Bar-B-Q Backyard Basics Eco-Cover PVC Free Premium Universal Grill Cover Now
Purchased this cover with the Broil King Crown 90 LP and it was a perfect fit. Quality material and well made with two vents, velcro straps for a closer fit and ties as well. It rained first night I received grill and cover and was dry the following morning.I purchased the product based on its eco-friendly description but, as I suspected when I received it, it proved to have a very short life. Just over a year after its delivery, the top started tearing apart, leading me to believe that the material is not resistant to sunshine.Want Mr. Bar-B-Q Backyard Basics Eco-Cover PVC Free Premium Universal Grill Cover Discount?
I would strongly recommend it to anyone. It is also a good value, durable and made of good quality material. A must have for your good grill. I strongly recommend it to anyone. A great value for the money.

No comments:
Post a Comment