Buy CobraCo FB6540 Round Bravo Fire Pit with Screen and Cover Now
We love our fire pit, but the cover that comes with it useless. I contacted amazon and they contacted "The Sportsmans Guide" that I got it from through amazon, but so far nothing has been done about the fact that it had holes in it when I got it. Twice they have told me that a new one would be sent, but it has not happened.Read Best Reviews of CobraCo FB6540 Round Bravo Fire Pit with Screen and Cover Here
i was afraid that when i bought a firepit the inside would not be wide enough for large logs but this firepit is perfect for whatever sized logs u want to put in. overall im very satisfied and would recommend in buying this firepit.Want CobraCo FB6540 Round Bravo Fire Pit with Screen and Cover Discount?
I can't believe this was so cheaply made. NOT made to last more than one season, plus the lid doesn't fit right. We are returning it. DON'T waste your money!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment