So now, I am left without any brush. Basically, I can buy the cheapy ones that get nasty after a while and I have to throw away, or I can continue to use my tongs or a spatula edge to scrape of the debris. Maybe that is the right way to address grill debris anyway...a brush will always wear out.
I took pictures of it, I will attach to the review later.I bought one of these for my husband for father's day almost 3 years ago and am just now replacing the bristles. We grill regularly both summer and winter, and like a clean grate :). This brush did an excellent job of eliminating the gook, and has (obviously) held up extremely well. We have had no issues with bristles coming out and a previous reviewer reported, personally.
Buy Outset A902, Replacement bristles for QT40, QB40 & QB45 Now
Seems to work great as long as you scrub twice across your grill, and don't keep scrubbing for over a minute over a hot grill until the plastic base melts.Read Best Reviews of Outset A902, Replacement bristles for QT40, QB40 & QB45 Here

No comments:
Post a Comment