I think these are a terrific deal.The quality is ok and they work good.I would order them again.They ship fast and give good servise.I would like to see them make them a little heaver.The tongs come loosely wrapped and on retail backing that is secured with a twist tie. They're a fairly no-nonsense and common food service design that includes scalloping and a spring that allows the tongs to open. Sliding rings secure the tongs closed.
Monday, September 9, 2013
Set of 3 Stainless Steel Clam Shell Food Service Tongs with Sliding Rings. Quality Construction, Di
I think these are a terrific deal.The quality is ok and they work good.I would order them again.They ship fast and give good servise.I would like to see them make them a little heaver.The tongs come loosely wrapped and on retail backing that is secured with a twist tie. They're a fairly no-nonsense and common food service design that includes scalloping and a spring that allows the tongs to open. Sliding rings secure the tongs closed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment